Gratitude Post



 As I reached the 45th recipe in my blog, I wish to share my gratitude to all the people who had kept supporting me and sharing their valuable comments/ feedback.   

Above all this, I wish to share my very special gratitude to the below-mentioned four people.

Today if I could say I have a passion for cooking it’s only because of the four people I mentioned below. By seeing them only I got an interest in cooking.

 From my childhood, till now I had been admiring their cooking skills/ taste. I'm grateful to the four people for inspiring me with their kitchen skills.

People who are close to me will know that I like feeding people. I developed this quality by seeing them.

 1st my Mother from whom I was inspired and learnt how to make cooking fast and also how to cook with the limited/given utensil. She never made me feel that cooking is a big task. During my school days, I remember within 30 -40 minutes she will prepare lunch and breakfast for me. The highlight of this is that she never does any preparation before night.

2nd is from my Periyamma (mom’s sister) she makes most of the north Indian dishes in an authentic way. Before cooking any North Indian dish, I always take her reference.

3rd Vasanthy Radhakrishnan aunty from whom I got to eat many authentic Kerala dishes. Her special recipes are the entire Onam sadhya menu, Ice cream and kappa fry. I basically don’t like the aroma coming out of coconut oil while cooking. But when she cooks more than the aroma of coconut oil the flavour of the food makes me forget about the use of coconut oil. such is her cooking speciality.

4th Meena Sagar aunty is 1 person from whom I had a doubt about how come a person is able to produce exactly the same tasty dish every time she cooks.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Pre-marital counselling

Susiyam /Suzhiyam in Apam Pan.